Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Do it Yourself (Diaper Wreath)






Today I'am going to share with you the Making of the Diaper Wreath that I custom made for a customer.
A few weeks ago I posted the wreath that I made for my Boss for her baby, well when I took it to work to deliver it to her, I met a lady that loved the wreath and I gave her a business card and she called me last week and ordered one for a baby shower that she is going to in a couple week's. So this is the one I made for her and how I made it:
Supplies:
1- 16inch green metal round wreath form
Pink curling ribbon
27- Diaper's (newborn size 1) You can use any size you want, but the wreath size will vary then.
1- 2ounce bottle
1-5 ounce bottle
1-pacifier
3-baby headband's
5-baby wash cloth's
1-newborn outfit
1-pair of baby Croc's
3-pair's of infant sock's
1-travel size baby wipe case
1-toy keychain teether
1-plastic tiara with jewels
1-Pink ribbon





























I enjoy making wreaths of all kind's but I especially like these diaper wreath's.
I hope my direction's are easy to follow. I also hope that you like this project.
































4 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Love this and the directions make it look so easy! Thanks for sharing. I will be showing my daughters, they are always hitting me up to make them baby gifts...they could do this on their own!

Cathy

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Super cute idea for a shower!!

Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

♥ Miss Tea said...

oh wow, you're so crafty and inspiring! love the wreath so much! i feel like dont want to take them down and would leave the wreath as it is hehehe it's just too cuteeee. i'm following you.

I hopped from TypeAdecorating bloggers Party :)

Susan at http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I got so intrigued with the title! This is a lovely present for an expecting mom. Great job! Really appreciate you linking this up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.