Saturday, January 29, 2011

CRAFT/STUDIO PART THREE

I know this is getting old, hearing about this shed project.
But it did take a couple of month's to get finished. Because we had had wait for stuff to dry and wait for the weather sometimes it rained and with it being outside sometimes it took longer for the mud to dry and then we couldn't sand it. 
Right after it was finished

My ribbon center

"OH NO I left the door open and a "little lamb" crawled right in!

My niece on her first Halloween!

New shelves we are working on more baskets and more shelves

I really need another shed

Flower totes

I am buying more of this canvas baskets
Then we had to pick the carpeting also and then Tom laid that down.This is still a work in progress and as we finish more I will post the updates. Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings!


©Wreaths and More Decor

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am officially jealous!! LOL! I love it! It's so nice! I have secret dreams of a shed JUST for me and my crafts. Oh I would just LOVE it. A little creative space all my own. The guest room is only so big and it's so hard to fix up and put away all my things when guest come by.

Jenny said...

Just so you know, I read this before bed last night and I dreamt of my own little craft shed all night! LOL!