Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Day is almost here!

Well today is the first day of my blog! 
I might as well be honest with you, I have no idea what I'am doing or how to write a blog!
I'am definitely not a writer.
Okay here goes.....
The happening thing over at "WREATHS AND MORE DECOR" is "VALENTINES DAY".
We are creating new wreath's and centerpiece's for Valentine's Day. I'am going to try and insert some of our work that we have finished recently.
Valentines Day floral centerpiece


Valentine's Sweetheart Wreath


Valentines wreath




Teddy in a gift box
Okay I see that I accomplished that pretty well.
I'am alway's looking for new ideas if anyone has some please leave a comment!
I'am going to try and go back away's with my blogging since I started my shop over at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Wreathsandmoredecor back in September 2009.
I have missed out on updating all of you with how and when I decided to open a shop.
How I convinced my husband Tom that I needed my "own space" to create my craft's and what kind of idea that we came up with for my space.
Oh boy I guess I really have alot to catch you up on.
First thing's first though. I will be telling you a little bit about me....Stay tuned...

No comments: